Stayfi allows OwnerRez users to easily provide their vacation rental guests with a Wifi access point that asks for their name and information before connecting (like you see in hotels and airports)!
1. Sign up or login to Stayfi.
2. Select Properties on the left sidebar. NOTE: If you haven't already set up your Stayfi account by going through the Getting Started steps, we recommend doing that first.
3. Then click Connect underneath OwnerRez.
4. This will take you to an authorization page, click Authorize Stayfi.
5. You will then be taken back to Stayfi where you can import the properties from OwnerRez into a specific Property Group inside Stayfi.
Note: Only contacts with valid email addresses will be sent to OwnerRez.
What Data is Transmitted:
- Property details, name, address
- Guest information added into StayFi syncs in real time back to OwnerRez
- First name
- Last name
- Email Address (if valid)
- Phone Number (if you add this input to your wifi splash page)