OwnerRez has partnered with HomeToGo to provide an integrated API connection between the two systems. This allows OwnerRez users to easily handle their listings and bookings from HomeToGo. Our Channel Management feature is extremely powerful and can greatly simplify your channel advertising. Learn how it works by reading our Channel Management Overview article.
- All static content such as amenities, description, photos, etc.
Before you enable your properties for HomeToGo, make sure the price per night you have in OwnerRez is correct. HomeToGo will pull your nightly rate from your HomeToGo Reservation type in OwnerRez. If you also have an option for extra guest fees, that will also be pulled from OwnerRez. The final price indicated in OwnerRez is the final price the guest pays so it is important your rates are set up properly.
To go live on HomeToGo, get a good ranking and receive more bookings you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Company profile in OwnerRez needs to be filled in, phone number, email, etc.
- Property title without numbers and non-Latin characters
- Complete address and location
- Photos: a minimum of 10 photos in size 1024x768 (max 50)
- Amenities: a minimum of 10
- Description with a minimum of 700 characters
- Guests, bedrooms and bathrooms need to be specified (at least one bathroom and at least one room)
- Property size (ft² or m²) needs to be specified
- Bedding info in each room e.g.; single bed, double bed, etc.
- Arrival instructions for the guest; check-in hours, phone number and email address.
- Prices and availability for the next 18 months
- Properties in instant booking only
- Capacity of at least one adult
- Complete Fees and Taxes mapped in OwnerRez for HomeToGo
In order for HomeToGo to connect to your OwnerRez account, you will need to prepare the API connection for it.
Go to Settings > API Integrations > Connect a Channel, and click the Connect HomeToGo button:
This will open the HomeToGo API settings screen. If you are unsure, you can simply keep the default settings on this page; they are similar to what is used in our other API integrations. If you are using the Vrbo API connection, you will generally want the settings to be identical in HomeToGo API.
There are a few settings you may want to change:
- If you are using security deposit holds, follow these instructions to configure them.
- If you are using an OwnerRez custom cancellation policy, select that option in the Cancellation Policy dropdown selector.
- We recommend stating in your House Rules that guests are required to sign your Rental Agreement.
When you are finished with the settings, click Save to create the connection configuration.
In order to activate the connection, you will need to tell HomeToGo the Account ID listing on the main HomeToGo settings page:
- Integration-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking-related questions: email@example.com
- Other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about the setup process on HomeToGo's Connection Guide.