OwnerRez has partnered with Find Rentals to provide an integrated API connection between the two systems. This allows OwnerRez users to more easily handle their listings and bookings.
When guests inquire about your property on Find Rentals, Find Rentals will send you inquiries via email and then you can quote the guests and have them reserve directly through OwnerRez.
Our integration pushes listing content, rates, availability, and rules to Find Rentals.
To get the integration process started:
- Under Settings > API Integrations > Connect a Channel, select Connect Find Rentals.
- Fill in the settings and click save.
- Check property mappings, all should be included by default.
- Run the Tools > Listing Quality Analyzer tool and fix any errors found. There are also info and warning items for improvement, but there should be no remaining errors to proceed with the integration.
- Go to the instructions tab, then complete the sign-up and payment process at Find Rentals.
- Once you sign up, you should see a messages that says "We will contact you shortly to complete your account setup."
If you would like to delist your properties from this channel, please reach out to their support team and request that your properties be delisted. Once their support team has notified you that you can disable this channel, you can do so inside OwnerRez.