ResortCleaning is the original property care solution for vacation rentals. They started providing software to automate VR housekeeping in the summer of 2008. Since then they added a number of tools and features to help manage the chaos of vacation rental operations, including housekeeping, inspections, maintenance, inventory and much more.
Call or email today for a demonstration of ResortCleaning's product. Their team can have you up and running on our platform in just a few days.
1. Go to ResortCleaning.com and click Login.
2. Enter your login credentials.
3. On the left-hand menu, scroll down and click SETUP (the wrench icon).
4. Click on INTEGRATIONS and then scroll down and select OwnerRez.
5. On the next screen, select the follow option if you'd like and click Connect to OwnerRez.
- Click Allow Blocks if you want the system to schedule cleaning events for all owner blocks
- Click Allow Notes if you want reservation notes to populate on the cleaning appointments.
- You don’t have to click these checkboxes right when you set up the integration. You can come back and add them later.
6. This will open an authorization window where you will need to click Authorize ResortCleaning.
7. After authorization, within ResortCleaning, you will need to associate each ResortCleaning property with the corresponding property in OwnerRez. Once you’ve completed this step, the system will start scheduling your cleaning.
If you have any issues, please reach out to email@example.com.
ResortCleaning does not sync cleaning date or expenses via the API connection to OwnerRez. Reservation and Guest Data sync every 1-2 hours and use webhooks for close to real-time updates.
- Reservation Reservation ID
- Reservation Guest Count
- Reservation Check-in Date
- Reservation Check-in Time
- Reservation Checkout Date
- Reservation Checkout Time
- Reservation Reservation Type
- Reservation General Notes