Connecting your account
- Make sure all of your properties are configured in OwnerRez under Properties > Rules > Booking Window > Max Days in Future. You need each property set to either "No Limit" or, if you choose "Require arrival of at most", it must be at least 365 days. Since Beyond Pricing sets rates for a year in advance, if you don't allow at least a full year, you'll get errors from the Beyond Pricing integration.
- Make sure you have created your account at Beyond Pricing, and configured your properties following their instructions.
- Email their technical team at email@example.com and ask to have the OwnerRez integration enabled for your account.
- The Beyond Pricing technical support team will enable the integration, and let you know when that has been completed.
- Log into Beyond Pricing and click on the "Link Another Account" button. You will see the option to link OwnerRez.
- In another browser tab, make sure you are logged in to your OwnerRez account.
- In the Beyond Pricing browser tab, click on OwnerRez, then click "Link Account".
- This will take you to your OwnerRez account. Now click on the button to "Authorize Beyond Pricing".
Here's a gif of what the process looks like:
Customizations in Beyond Pricing
See Beyond Pricing's article What can I do in the Customizations Tab? for a broad overview.
Adding a new listing
New listings and other changes made in OwnerRez will show up automatically when Beyond Pricing refreshes your account each night at midnight. To have a new listing or any other changes in OwnerRez show up immediately, simply refresh your account in your Connected Accounts tab in the Beyond Pricing control panel, like this: