- Connecting your account
- Customizations in Beyond Pricing
- Adding a new listing
1. Log into your Beyond account here: https://v2.beyondpricing.com/login
2. After logging into, navigate to "Link your account" on the left sidebar.
3. Click on the OwnerRez logo on the Link your account integrations page.
4. Click Link your OwnerRez account button to connect to OwnerRez.
5. You will see a popup window that asks you to Authorize Beyond with OwnerRez. Click Authorize Beyond.
6. It may take a fews minutes to load your properties and data into Beyond. Once finalized, you will be directed to Beyond Insights to review your listing data. Navigate to Dynamic Pricing on the left sidebar to begin pricing your listings.
With OwnerRez, you will have access to adjust Minimum and Maximum Prices, Minimum Stays and Gap Fillers and Last Minute Discounts directly in Beyond Pricing.
See Beyond Pricing's help page and video What can I do in the Customize Tab? for a broad overview.
By default, Beyond Pricing pushes min-nights as well as rates. These will override any settings that might otherwise be in OwnerRez.
If you want Beyond Pricing to push only rates, and not min-nights, contact Beyond Pricing tech support. They are able to make a backend setting that will prevent your Beyond Pricing account from ever pushing any min-nights settings. In this configuration, only rates will be send to OwnerRez, leaving you to control min-nights using OwnerRez settings such as property rules and seasons.
New listings and other changes made in OwnerRez will show up automatically when Beyond Pricing refreshes your account each night at midnight. To have a new listing or any other changes in OwnerRez show up immediately, simply refresh your account in your Connected Accounts tab in the Beyond Pricing control panel, like this: