Connecting your account
- Make sure you have created your account at Beyond Pricing, and configured your properties following their instructions.
- Email their technical team at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have the OwnerRez integration enabled for your account.
- The Beyond Pricing technical support team will enable the integration, and let you know when that has been completed.
- Log into Beyond Pricing and click on the "Link Another Account" button. You will see the option to link OwnerRez.
- In another browser tab, make sue you are logged in to your OwnerRez account.
- In the Beyond Pricing browser tab, click on OwnerRez, then click "Link Account".
- This will take you to your OwnerRez account. Now click on the button to "Authorize Beyond Pricing".
Here's a gif of what the process looks like:
Customizations in Beyond Pricing
See Beyond Pricing's article What can I do in the Customizations Tab? for a broad overview.
Adding a new listing
New listings and other changes made in OwnerRez will show up automatically when Beyond Pricing refreshes your account each night at midnight. To have a new listing or any other changes in OwnerRez show up immediately, simply refresh your account in your Connected Accounts tab in the Beyond Pricing control panel, like this: