OwnerRez has partnered with Nofie to provide an integrated API connection between the two systems. This allows OwnerRez users to handle their listings and bookings from Nofie efficiently. Our Channel Management feature is extremely powerful and can significantly simplify your channel advertising. Learn how it works by reading our Channel Management Overview article.
Our integration pushes listing content, rates, and availability, to Nofie. Nofie will link directly to your property page for guests to book directly.
NOTE: Properties must be in the U.S. to be listed on Nofie.
To get the integration process started:
- Inside OwnerRez, go to Settings > API Integrations > Connect a Channel, then select Connect Nofie.
- Make sure to configure the channel settings and save.
- Once you save, find your Account ID on the Instructions tab, and complete the following steps.
- Visit https://nofie.com/ and click "Become a Host" near the top right of the page.
- Fill out the signup form and submit it.
- Click the email verification link sent to the email address you signed up with. This will direct you to the Nofie homepage, where you will see a Welcome message. Click "Get Started!".
- Click "Use my PMS" on the next screen. Then select OwnerRez from the dropdown.
- Once you have selected OwnerRez, enter your OwnerRez Account ID from Step 3 and click Sync with OwnerRez.
- Wait for the subsequent loading screen to complete and then your listings will be in the system. You should see a Sync Complete screen.
If you run into any issues or have additional questions, contact Nofie Support: email@example.com 877-GoNofie (877-466-6343) (9a-5p M-F MST)
If you would like to delist your properties from this channel, please reach out to their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your properties be delisted. Once their support team has notified you that you can disable this channel, you can do so inside OwnerRez.