Adding OwnerRez widgets to WiX
For an overview on OwnerRez Widgets, widget setup, etc. look at the Setting up widgets for inquiries, bookings and availability.
Note: this guide is oriented around setup of widgets for a couple of properties. If you've got many properties and want a parameterized setup that is possible but a bit more complex. Contact us and we'll walk you through that process.
These steps assume you've already created a page where you want to embed OwnerRez widgets. If you have the WiX hotels app installed, you may want to remove that by deleting the Rates & Availability page.
- Go to the page where you want the OwnerRez widget
- Click the + Add button and select HTML Code under More:
- The HTML Code block will appear. Click on the Enter Code button and the settings dialog will appear:
- Copy the widget code from the OwnerRez widget and paste it in to the Content box.
- Click Update to save the widget.
- Resize the box so there is plenty of room, particularly vertical room to display validation errors and quotes.The WiX editor traps the OwnerRez widget so we can't auto-resize, so whatever space you give will be the max space available to the widget.
- Save your page and publish the site: