Our Channel Management feature is extremely powerful and can greatly simplify your channel advertising. Learn how it works by reading our Channel Management overview article. The most powerful part of our Channel Management is the API Integrations we have with certain channel partners like Houfy.
This article provides a list of common questions and answers for the Houfy API integration that are not covered elsewhere. This article assumes you have already connected the Houfy API to OwnerRez. If not, do that first.
- Adding a new listing to Houfy from OwnerRez
- I made changes in OwnerRez which didn't sync to Houfy, and Trigger Full Resync didn't fix it either.
- Create the property in OwnerRez and make sure it is fully filled out with listing content (photos, amenities, rules, etc) and that it has rates. Read the Preparing to go API support doc where it talks about the tools to use for completeness.
- Modify your Houfy API integration in OwnerRez to include the new property in the HomeAway property mappings. Go to Settings > Channels > Houfy API > change property mappings. Enter the Houfy Listing Number in the appropriate field. Click the "Included" checkbox, and Save your change.
- Email Houfy tech support at email@example.com and ask them to include your new property in your API connection.
I made changes in OwnerRez which didn't sync to Houfy, and Trigger Full Resync didn't fix it either.
There's a sync now button in your Houfy control panel called "Pull data" that will run an immediate pull -- try that.