There are many statistics we track about bookings, financials, and analytics, many of which you can include on reports like the Booking Summary report.
Here's a glossary that breaks down the details of what they mean and how they are calculated:
- The total sum of charges. If you go to the booking > charges tab, this is the amount below the grid.
- The total sum of all payments (doesn't include any refunds or secdep charges, just what was paid).
- The total sum of all refunds (doesn't include any payments, just what was refunded).
- Owed or Due
- The difference between the above. The formula is
Total - Paid + Refunded = Owed
- The number of nights staying at the property. The formula is
Departure - Arrival = Nights(departure day doesn't count)
- The total sum of all commission earned by the PM on the booking. Basically, this is all the booking's charges commission amounts added up. Expenses that are due to be reimbursed are not added or subtracted from this amount, so the PM may end up getting more, but the Commission stat is just the raw commission.
- Owner Amount
- The amount the owner has or will be remitted. This doesn't factor in reimbursed expenses as they are deducted later.
- number of bookings
- Net Total
Total - Host Fees. Host fees are usually assessed by channels or payment processors and are tracked on the Transactions tab of the booking.
- Net Payments
Paid + kept from secdep - Refunded - Host Fees. Host fees are usually assessed by channels or payment processors and are tracked on the Transactions tab of the booking.
- Total Rent
- The total booking charges that are type "rent" or surcharges marked as rent.
- Average Daily Rent (ADR)
- The Total Rent (above) divided by Nights. So take the booking charges that are "Rent" type and add those up and the average across the length of the booking.
- Average Daily Gross (ADG)
- The Total (top stat above) divided by Nights. So whatever the gross is (including taxes) averaged across the length of the booking.