Folio lets you create stylish digital guidebooks that proactively answer your guests’ questions, saving you time and money. Use your guidebook to share property information (including photos and videos), recommend local activities, and promote your brand to drive repeat bookings. Share with guests before they even arrive by including your guide's link in pre-arrival messages - no app downloads needed!
1. Sign up or log in to Folio.
2. Click on your profile name in the bottom left corner of the dashboard (on desktop) or the upper right-hand corner (on mobile).
3. Select Manage next to Integrations.
4. On the Integrations page, click Connect under OwnerRez.
5. You will be redirected to an OwnerRez authorization page. Log in with your OwnerRez credentials, if you are not already logged in, then click Authorize Folio.
6. Once authorized, you’ll be redirected back to the Integrations page inside Folio, and the button in the OwnerRez tile should now say Disconnect. You'll then need to click Guides on the lefthand sidebar.
7. On the Guide Dashboard page, click the Add Guidebook button, then select the Import from PMS option.
8. You now must select which properties you would like to create guidebooks for, then click Import Selected.
9. A Draft guide will be created for each property that was selected with its name, address, the first photo, and property URL.
10. Click on a guide tile to add additional information for that guide. When ready, publish your guide to send the guide link back to OwnerRez automatically. Note: You can only publish once you have added your billing info.
If you have any issues getting your Folio guidebooks setup, reach out to: email@example.com
- Folio pulls 4 fields: name, address, photo1, and property URL from the OwnerRez listing
- If the information in those 4 fields is updated in OwnerRez, the user can sync them to their guidebook by clicking a sync button.
- Folio will send the guidebook link back to OwnerRez and create a custom attribute if it doesn't already exist. If the guidebook link is changed in Folio, it will automatically get updated in OwnerRez.