OwnerRez has a direct integration with Schlage (pronounced SHLAYG). Users will need to create a free Schlage account download and use the Schlage phone app to set up the lock. You can go into OwnerRez pair their Schlage account and set up the lock integration.
- Supported Locks
- Steps for Integration
- Common Issues and Questions
- See the Cost & Fees article for more information.
- Encode (Wifi)
- Encode Plus (Wifi)
- Custom Codes
- Last X digits of guest phone number
- Random Codes (as generated by OwnerRez)
- Guest name listed for access code names
- Lock / Unlock commands
- Expired codes are deleted from the lock
- Lock status
- Battery level
- View lock events
- View access logs
- 4 to 8-digit lock codes (for locks with latest firmware)
- All codes on the lock must be the same length
- The first code entered into the lock will determine the code length
- All lock codes must be deleted to change the code length
1. Go to Settings > Door Locks (under Workflow & Devices)
2. Click the "Connect Schlage Home" button
NOTE: When clicking the "Connect Schlage Home" button it will ask that you confirm that this may increase your monthly charges.
3. Acknowledge the monthly fee per lock that will be added to your monthly charges if you have a Schlage lock or locks mapped. Click "Ok, I understand" to continue.
4. At that point, you will be sent to Schlage's website with a page that asks you to confirm a few things. These three things are paramount to establishing a successful connection to your Schlage lock(s) using OwnerRez. Do not proceed until you have completed all three.
5. Once you confirm all 3 have been completed, click each checkbox and then click "Let's go" to continue.
6. Then, enter your email address and password to sign in to your Schlage account. Click "Sign In" to continue.
7. Once logged in, Schlage will redirect you back to your locks page in OwnerRez. You can then click "Change" to tweak your Schlage integration settings.
8. Once you have completed step 7, you can proceed to mapping your lock(s) to your properties. We recommend you start with one to see how things are looking and working.
9. After mapping a lock to a property, you can lock and unlock, and view lock info and events. You can also see at a glance the battery level and whether the lock is locked or unlocked.
To de-integrate or delete any locks, users can unmap the lock from any properties (Integration, step 8), and that will remove the lock from being listed.