OwnerRez has partnered with bnbfinder to provide an integrated API connection between the two systems. This allows OwnerRez users to handle their listings and bookings from bnbfinder efficiently. Our Channel Management feature is extremely powerful and can significantly simplify your channel advertising. Learn how it works by reading our Channel Management Overview article.
What is synchronized?
Our integration pushes listing content, rates, availability, and rules to bnbfinder. bnbfinder will link directly to your property page for guests to book directly.
To get the integration process started:
- Log in to OwnerRez, go to Settings > API Integrations > Connect a Channel, then select Connect bnbfinder API.
- Make sure to configure the channel settings and save.
- Once you save, find your Account ID on the Instructions tab, and complete the following steps.
- Log in to your bnbfinder Property Manager Account by navigating to: bnbfinder.com - click on the user icon in the top right corner, where you'll see the option to 'Login.'
- Click on 'Manage Your Properties' (located in the top-right corner of the page) to access your properties dashboard.
- Click on the 'Connect PMS button' in the page's top-right corner.
- Select OwnerRez from the available options and click Continue.
- You will be prompted to enter your OwnerRez Account ID shown in step 3, then click Connect.
- After the connection is established, the import will start, and you’ll be redirected to the properties page to view your listings. Now that your listings are created, the last step is to choose a subscription level for each listing and publish to go live. Once a listing is published, it will be visible for travelers on bnbfinder. For detailed instructions on how to manage your listings, including selecting subscriptions and publishing, visit bnbfinder's How to Make Edits/Changes to Your Listing(s) help page. Do you need help deciding which subscription level is right for your listings, or would you like more information regarding pricing? Email bnbfinder at email@example.com, and one of their team members will reach out to review options.
Adding an Additional Property
Email bnbfinder at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of their team members will assist you.