If you've already got a listing on Vrbo or Airbnb, we can import the photos, descriptions, and amenities into OwnerRez to give you a head start on building out the listing content. This is a one-time import.
If your properties are listed on both Airbnb and Vrbo, import the information from Vrbo. We are able to get more of it from there.
If you import data from Airbnb, note that the following information is not imported:
- Guest Instructions
- Channel Rules
- If you choose to import from both Airbnb and Vrbo, make sure to un-check the Photos option for whichever one you do second. Otherwise you'll get two copies of all the photos.
- If you have high-quality source photos, then un-check the Photos option for all imports, and manually upload your originals. OwnerRez will preserve your high-res versions, and submit the maximum supported quality to each channel, which not only may be different between channels, but can change over time as their systems improve.
Here's how to import your listing data:
- Go to the Properties tab and click Import from Airbnb or Import from Vrbo. If you have both, we recommend Vrbo as they provide just a bit more info for the import.
- Go to the public page for your listing on Vrbo or Airbnb and copy that URL, and paste it into the Url box in the import tool. For Airbnb:
- If you already have created the property in OwnerRez, make sure to pick the "Update existing property" option and select the existing property to update -- otherwise the import will create a duplicate property.
- Hit the import button and the system will churn for awhile downloading all of the content and photos and eventually complete the import and link you to the updated listing content areas for the property.
NOTE: This is a one-time import and will only import the photos, descriptions, and amenities. It doesn't import calendars or bookings.
To import calendars, follow our Calendar Import guide.