Ok2Charge provides a charging station at the vacation rental home and allows owners to upsell charging to guests. Take a look at the Ok2Charge owner benefits PDF here.
Steps for integration:
1. Go to https://cpanel.ok2charge.com/ and login.
2. From the dashboard, click the profile icon in the upper right, then select Account.
3. Once in the Account Settings, click Data Sync.
4. Under where it says PMS, click select, then search for OwnerRez and select it.
5. Once OwnerRez is selected, click the Authorize button.
6. You should see an OwnerRez authorization page pop up, click Authorize OK2Charge.
7. Once Authorized, click the Actions button in the upper right and Sync both the Properties and Reservations.
Sync will now automatically occur in the future.
Note: If you are listed on Airbnb and would like to specify that you have a level 2 charger at your property, please follow the steps in this document here.