OwnerRez has partnered with Golightly to provide an integrated API connection between the two systems. This allows OwnerRez users to easily handle their listings and bookings from Golightly. Our Channel Management feature is extremely powerful and can greatly simplify your channel advertising. Learn how it works by reading our Channel Management Overview article.
Our integration pushes listing content, rates, availability, and rules to Golightly. Golightly will send you bookings with full charge details and credit card information.
To get the integration process started:
- Inside OwnerRez, go to Settings > API Integrations > Connect a Channel, then select Connect Golightly API.
- Make sure to configure the channel settings and save.
- Once you save, you will be shown your Account ID. After signing up, you will need to enter this inside Golightly.
- Inside Golightly, go to the Listings tab and click Software Sync.
- Once you click "Software Sync", a dropdown list will appear and you need to select OwnerRez.
- Once OwnerRez is selected, enter your OwnerRez Account ID.
If you have any questions about Golightly, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org@wegolightly.com, and request that your properties be delisted. Once their support team has notified you that you can disable this channel, you can do so inside OwnerRez.