OwnerRez has partnered with Hopper to provide an integrated API connection between the two systems. This allows OwnerRez users to handle their listings and bookings from Hopper efficiently. Our Channel Management feature is extremely powerful and can significantly simplify your channel advertising. Learn how it works by reading our Channel Management Overview article.
Our integration pushes listing content, rates, availability, and rules to Hopper. Hopper will send booking data and virtual credit card information to OwnerRez.
Hopper Homes is currently focused on the US market and only accepts properties that process in USD. Hopper Homes does not allow request to book, only instant bookings.
To get the integration process started:
- Log in to OwnerRez, go to Settings > API Integrations > Connect a Channel, then select Connect Hopper.
- Make sure to configure the channel settings and save.
- Once you save, find your Account ID on the Instructions tab, and complete the following steps.
- Go to https://hosts.hopper.com/signup/ownerrez and sign up or sign into Hopper.
- If signing up, you’ll receive an email from Hopper Homes. Click on Join Hopper Hosting to create a Host account.
- Create your account and log into the Host Portal. During the setup process, select OwnerRez as the provider from the dropdown, enter your Host Display name (this is the company name Hopper will use for your listings) and you’ll be asked to provide the OwnerRez Account ID you received in step 3. Click Connect Now to save.
- After your Account ID is validated, click on Yes, import listings from this profile to start onboarding.
- You’ll be redirected to your Listings page inside Hopper. You should see your OwnerRez listings on this page. Take a minute to familiarize yourself with the Hopper Host Portal by clicking on the Tour banner up top.
- If any of your listings don’t satisfy minimum Hopper requirements, you’ll be instructed to resolve them in OwnerRez before you can activate them on Hopper. Click Review these listings to understand which listings do not satisfy minimum Hopper requirements.
- If any of your listings satisfy minimum Hopper requirements, you can Activate them from Actions when you’re ready for Hopper bookings! Alternatively, you can use our Auto Activate feature to activate all existing listings and any new listings in the future that satisfy minimum Hopper requirements.
- Lastly, go to Settings > Payout Methods to Set up payouts so that you can get paid for Hopper bookings! The detailed instructions on how to set up your Trolley payout account are listed in this article.
- Hopper Homes pricing model is 14% commission applied to total rent amount with fees without taxes.
- Guest is not charged a traveler service fee.
- Commission is charged before funds are remitted to the owner/PM.
- Hopper Homes Help Center
- Customer service email is homes@Hopper.com
- Partner Support for the following is email@example.com
- Initiating a reservation cancellation
- Requesting an upcharge on a reservation
- Needing help with price, content, amenities, availability inaccuracies
- Having issues with payouts
- Questions about reservations
- Customer Support is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Needing help contacting a guest
- Requesting a refund on a reservation
- Host Portal: Access the host portal from https://hosts.hopper.com/