The Booking.com API is able to import most rates settings and configuration from OwnerRez - but not quite all.
Configured in OwnerRez, and sent to booking.com automatically
- Nightly Rates. This will be the base rate, plus any per-night or % surcharges/discounts. Things like last minute discounts in OwnerRez will be pushed over to booking.com included in the rates - they won't appear listed separately, but their effect will be included in the rate as displayed.
- Per-guest fee (surcharge with a guest multiplier) in accordance with the number rules set in OwnerRez.
Must be configured in Booking.com
- Fees. These are found in the Policies section on Booking.com:
- Taxes - and you can't do that yourself, either. You must contact booking.com support to request them to be updated as required.
- Length-of-stay discounts like week/month. These can be added in the Promotions section on booking.com.