The RueBaRue Guest Communication Platform delivers the tools to simplify operations and drive more revenue. We help vacation rental companies and rental owners use smart messaging to communicate with guests, schedule automated text and email delivery of guestbooks and area guides, and respond quickly to guest questions with Team SMS Inbox.
With OwnerRez integration, RueBaRue can create individualized guestbooks with property guides and curated area guides for each home in seconds. Integration also lets the platform import guest reservations automatically so managers can schedule a time and date for sending guestbooks, surveys and thank you notes by email or text messages.The RuBaRue portal is very user friendly and customizable.
RuBaRue makes the check-in process easy. It provides the guest with key codes, check-in times, and home-specific operation information. From custom videos on how to operate the TV or heater, to specific safety locations at the home, it is a great tool to prepare your guests for packing needs and arrangements. Finally, when the wifi password changes you don't have to physically go to the house to update the refrigerator or house information sheet!
RuBaRue saves hours of time, communicates efficiently and is a great new tool to stand out to guests. And if you are a property manager, your owners will be happy that guests are being informed in a pleasant way on how to properly use the many amenities in their home - all from a custom guest portal sent to them via text and email.
- Connecting your account
- Steps to Integrate
- Syncing Guests and Sending Automated Messages
- Syncing Property Information And Custom Macros
Integrating OwnerRez with RueBaRue allows you to create individualized guestbooks with property guides and curated area guides for each home in seconds. Integration also lets RueBaRue import guest reservations automatically, so you can schedule a time and date for sending guestbooks, surveys and thank-you notes by email or text message.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for an account at https://www.ruebarue.com.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat feature on https://www.ruebarue.com to let us know you want to integrate RueBaRue with OwnerRez.
- After RueBaRue support has configured your RueBaRue account as an OwnerRez client, go to Settings > API in your RueBaRue account (https://www.ruebarue.com/settings/api) and click on the “Click to sign in to OwnerRez” link.
- Sign in to your OwnerRez account on that page.
- You’ll be redirected back to RueBaRue, and your account is linked.
Importing guest reservations into RueBaRue allows you to send guestbooks automatically by text message or email at a time and date you choose.
- If you haven’t already, link your RueBaRue and OwnerRez accounts as described above.
- Go to the Settings > API page in your RueBaRue account (https://www.ruebarue.com/settings/api).
- Turn on guest syncing by clicking the “Sync Guests” toggle.
- The guest data will be imported every hour. If you’d like to import immediately, click the “Sync Now” button.
- To create automated messages to be sent from RueBaRue, go to https://www.ruebarue.com/scheduler.
- Click on the “+ Schedule a Message” button and input your message.
- That’s it! Your guests will now begin receiving scheduled communications. You can edit or pause these messages at any time.
RueBaRue is much more than just messaging. The service lets you create and customize property and destination guides to give your guests all the information they need, and reduce the amount of time it takes getting a guest settled in your home.
- You can customize your destination guides at https://www.ruebarue.com/guides, and your property guides at https://www.ruebarue.com/rentals
- You can customize all your property guides at once using the master property guide at https://www.ruebarue.com/master-guide
- If you want to use information from OwnerRez in your property guides, you can do so by creating Custom Macros on the RueBaRue Settings > API page at https://www.ruebarue.com/settings/api
- To create a macro, under the “Synced Property Fields” section, click on the “Select an API Field” dropdown.
- Select the field you would like to sync. Change the Macro name if you want to.
- Click the “Create” button. You can add a many Custom Macros as you like.
- Once you have added your Macros, click the Sync Now button under Sync Properties (above) to bring the synced fields from OwnerRez into RueBaRue.
- If you would like to always keep these fields in sync between RueBaRue and OwnerRez, set the Sync Properties toggle to on. RueBaRue will import property information once daily at 3:10 AM EST.
- You can return to the RueBaRue Master Guide or an individual RueBaRue Property Guide to use the macros.