Rented is a team of dedicated vacation rental professionals with over 100+ years of combined experience in managing, marketing, and pricing vacation rentals. With diverse backgrounds and unique skill sets, they're passionate about helping clients grow their business by offering revenue management services and Automated Rate tool to enable every property management company to benefit from dynamic pricing, maximize revenue, and Relax. It’s Rented.
2. During the setup process, enter your company name and select OwnerRez as your Property Management System. Click Next.
3. On the next page, click Authorize ART on OwnerRez.
4. A popup will appear where you will need to authorize Rented.
5. Once authorized, a success window will appear. Click Next.
6. Rented will begin to sync over your listings.
What Data is Transmitted:
Rented runs an import process every 6 hours. That process first checks for any new properties that they haven’t imported yet. For those first-timers, it imports this property info:
- Property Name
- Occupancy #
- Image URL
That basic info is only imported that one time and they do not keep that in sync. Changes to a property name in either system would not cause the other system to update. Please reach out to Rented to make sure changes you make inside OwnerRez are synced.
For both new and existing properties, they import 2 years of availability. For any dates that show as unavailable, we also request reservation info. The reservation info they save when available is:
- An ID that identifies that reservation in your system
- The date the reservation was made
- Check-in/Check-out dates
- Type of reservation (guest, owner hold, block)
- Total rent excluding taxes, fees, etc
They run an export process once daily for all properties, and any time a change is made that causes new rates to be generated. They do have a 15-minute waiting period to avoid pushing multiple updates as multiple changes are made. Those exports will push the daily rates and minimum stay values for 2 years of dates starting with the current date.