We provide iCal calendar links that let you update your listing site availability (VRBO, AirBNB, FlipKey etc.) with the latest calendar data from OwnerRez. Each listing site has a different method for this, so I figured I'd create a pictorial walkthrough of each one to reduce confusion.
You can find all of the OwnerRez public iCal links in Settings under iCal Link URL's.
We support any listing site that can accept iCal. Here are walkthroughs for some of the larger listing sites:
- HomeAway (and related sites like VRBO)
- FlipKey (and related sites like TripAdvisor)
HomeAway (and related sites like VRBO)
- Log in and go to your properties screen
- Next to the property, click Manage and select the Calendar option:
- On the calendar page, click the calendar icon in the top right and pick the Import Calendar option:
- In the resulting dialog, name the iCal (such as "Cabin OwnerRez Calendar") and paste the iCal Link URL from OwnerRez in the Calendar URL box.
- Log in and go to your hosting area and your properties screen.
- Select a property and edit the listing.
- Click Availability top tabs.
- At the bottom, under Sync calendars, click Import Calendar:
- In the resulting dialog, paste the iCal Link URL from OwnerRez in the Calendar URL box and name the iCal (such as "Cabin OwnerRez Calendar")
- Log in and go to your manage listings screen.
- Click View > Calendar for the property.
- Click Calendar Options > Import:
- In the resulting dialog, paste the iCal Link URL from OwnerRez in the Calendar URL box. Make sure to check the "Auto update" checkbox so HomeEscape will do a recurring update from OwnerRez.
FlipKey (and related sites like TripAdvisor)
- Log in and go to the Calendar tab on the sidebar.
- Select a property at the top, then click "Import a calendar" under the Manage Calendar drop-down button.
- In the resulting screen that comes up, paste the Calendar Export Link (iCal URL) from OwnerRez in the first field where it asks for "Enter the calendar address/URL". In the second field, give it a name like "OwnerRez iCal".
- Finally, click the Import button and you should be all set!
- Recommended Reading
- Getting Started
- Page-Specific Help