OwnerRez has partnered with FloridaRentals.com to provide an integrated API connection between the two systems. This allows OwnerRez users to more easily handle their listings and bookings.
Our integration pushes listing content, rates, availability, and rules to FloridaRentals.com. They will send you inquiries via email and then you can quote the guests and have them reserve directly through OwnerRez.
To get the integration process started:
- Under Settings > Channel Connections > Connect a Channel, select Connect FloridaRentals.com API.
- Make sure properties are marked Included on the Property Settings tab.
- Use the Change Property Settings button on the Property Settings tab, and enter the FloridaRentals.com listing number for each OwnerRez property
- Set the inquiry email address on FloridaRentals.com to use your user level inquiry forwarding address. This can be found WHERE, and shouldn't it be per property?
- Run the Tools > Listing Quality Analyzer tool and fix any errors found. There are also info and warning items for improvement, but there should be no remaining errors to proceed with the integration.
- Contact support at:
And request API integration with OwnerRez.