Many owners prefer to set up their own OwnerRez accounts themselves, using our support documents and asking for help when needed. However, some owners would rather have their properties initially set up by OwnerRez staff for them.
This is our Concierge Setup service.
With Concierge Setup, we do a full end to end hand-holding of your account and work with you to get all aspects correct including things like website, branding, email templates, renter agreements and API connections. The primary steps are to make sure your properties are all loaded correctly in terms of content (descriptions, photos, amenities, etc), rates and rules, and then to make sure you are synced to channels correctly.
You can see our Pricing page for current pricing for this service. Generally, there is a base rate for configuring up to 3 properties, and then an additional charge for each property thereafter.
Concierge Setup is only available for all your existing properties in OwnerRez - you can't just pay for one if you have 5. Of course, once Concierge Setup is complete, you are free to add your own properties as you grow - in fact we hope you do!
Note that the Concierge Service is a premium service in that we do the majority of your OwnerRez setup work for you, but it is not an express service. Concierge Setup is completed in between three and six weeks.
To request Concierge Setup, please send us an email with your information.
I have X properties now, but I'm hoping to buy another one soon, do I have to pay more?
No, you pay for the properties that we are going to set up for you - the ones you have now and during the time of the Concierge work. You can add more properties later on down the road without incurring additional Concierge fees. Extra properties will change your monthly service bill, of course.
I have a notebook with all my old guests going back years, can you get that data into OwnerRez?
The Concierge service includes assisting with importing of future bookings, and relatively recent past ones, from electronic data provided to us. We don't retype handwritten notes, or import data older than a year.
However, OwnerRez includes a wide variety of tools to import data, and we can advise you in formatting your old data such that it can be imported into OwnerRez. Depending on the nature of the data, we may be able to do it for you for an additional charge.
I have a property manager, should I tell them I'm switching over to your service?
Eventually, yes - but don't give them notification without discussing it with us first. We need to make sure we can get the data we need to set up your new account, and sometimes property managers are very quick at shutting things off.
So I just send you over some data and you do everything for me?
No, our Concierge Setup service is necessarily very collaborative - we cannot know your business as well as you do, so we'll need your active input and help. There are also quite a few things that we literally cannot do for you, though we'll help you do them and show you what needs to be done:
- Connecting OwnerRez to your listing channel accounts - because you own those accounts, not us, you have to authorize the connection. We can't do it even with your credentials.
- Setting up a credit card payment processor merchant account. This is basically banking, and the processor company has to speak directly with you, it's the law.
- Configuring your own custom website that isn't one of our Hosted Sites. If you are using an OwnerRez Hosted Site, the Concierge service will be glad to set that up for you.
- Writing custom emails to be sent to your guests, like Welcome, Before Arrival, After Departure, etc. We'll be glad to configure those emails in OwnerRez, but you have to send us what you want said.
- Setting up a domain name. You'll need to have your domain registered with any domain registrar, and we can provide them instructions to point it to our servers.
- Configuring email accounts - this is not a service OwnerRez provides.
- Importing past booking information. We can help show you how do that yourself, or under certain circumstances we can do it for an additional charge.