Experience the difference of "Elite".

HomeEscape Listing Site Integration Added!

• Posted on
  • By

HomeEscape We've been excitedly watching the new crop of vacation rental listing sites that have been developing recently. HomeEscape is one of the standouts -- gorgeous design, well marketed. I've added my personal vacation rentals on HomeEscape and have already received inquiries from them.

OwnerRez just added full support for integration with HomeEscape. We receive inquiries through our email parsing engine. We also support two way calendar sync through our iCal calendar import and export.

Once you get your listings set up on HomeEscape, use the following guides to get integrated with OwnerRez:

4 Comments (add yours)

BlueMtnCabins
Aug 26, 2016 11:51 AM
Joined Jun, 2016 1119 posts

Now if we can only get inquiries via HomeEscape! i am reluctant to even go through set up, as I have had 2 listings on HE for several months now - not a single booking.

Chris Hynes
Aug 26, 2016 8:26 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Yeah, they're not sending a whole lot of traffic right now, but since its free I figured the hour or two setting up the listings is worth it for me. I'm figuring that now they've got the site working end to end they'll do a marketing push soon that will increase traffic.

Jacques L
Aug 27, 2016 7:52 AM
Joined Jun, 2014 50 posts

Any idea how they will monetize their product? According to their blurbs, they don't charge anyone anything.

I liked it when I could pay a couple hundred bucks and be listed alongside other rentals who paid a flat fee.

ShenRent
Aug 27, 2016 2:09 PM
Joined Dec, 2009 54 posts

We've gotten one inquiry from there over the past 6 months. They certainly do need to work on their exposure but, like Chris said, at least they're not part of the Evil Empire and they have the good ole listing site we all used to enjoy. I can understand why they haven't really gotten more inquiries yet. Making it to the first page on Google searches is really hard when you have the entrenched big guys that have enjoyed a decade or more of page rank and millions of inbound links. It's gotta be hard to fight that as a new listing site.