We are excited to announce our Partnership with Hopper Homes as a new first-class channel partner.
About Hopper Homes
Hopper is the #1 most downloaded travel app and is the 3rd largest OTA in the US. With over 100 million app downloads, Hopper adds 3M+ users per month and reaches an additional 200 million travelers via its B2B business. Leveraging its data-driven approach to travel, cost-savings and flexibility, Hopper is set on becoming the leading short-term home rental offering.
Through B2B partnerships with companies like Capital One Travel, Hopper gets access to millions of additional users who drive incremental bookings for supply partners.
Hopper Homes launched successfully in January 2022 and is growing at a rapid pace. In H1’23, Hopper's booking volume and listing views more than doubled compared to all of 2022! They are also launching products that will improve both the guest and PMC experience, helping suppliers get inventory live and performing quickly on our marketplace. Hopper's goal is to give hosts and property managers access to new audiences, and soon, the added consumer benefits of their fintech will drive conversion and bookings.
- Access to a unique customer segment with 1 in 2 Hopper users never booking travel anywhere else.
- $1M damage guarantee per booking, plus get any issues resolved within three days via a resolution process that doesn't just favor guests.
- In select markets, early partners will get boosted in search results!
- Hopper is the most downloaded travel app ahead of Airbnb, Booking.com, and Expedia with over 80M+ downloads.
- Hopper powers the Capital One Travel rewards portal, which will allow 40M+ cardholders to use points for vacation rentals.
Pricing Model - 14% Commission:
-This is applied to the total rental amount with fees w/o taxes
-The guest is not charged a traveler service fee
-Commission is charged before funds are remitted to the owner/PM