We are no longer official partners with DACK, and we do not support the software integration that DACK developed for OwnerRez. If you used this integration, it will no longer work after August 2022. This separation was caused by a violation of OwnerRez's partnership agreements and general business practices. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The DACK integration allows OwnerRez users to provide guests an app with mobile key entry, thermostat and hardware control, on-demand amenities and more.
DACK is a complete Post-Booking Platform. It is a comprehensive software solution for optimizing guest experience, generating incremental revenue, and saving operational time and costs.
With the DACK guest app and operator dashboard, you are enabled to offer, control, and automate a wide range of processes that ultimately help you develop a better relationship with your guest and promote repeat bookings.
Here is a list of what DACK can provide for your business:
- Allow guests to check-in remotely and access their unit via auto-generated keycodes and/or digital key
- Save time and energy by automating lights and thermostats
- Boost incremental revenue with fully customizable upsells like early check-in, bike rentals, groceries, and more
- Reduce call volume and demand on your staff by providing intuitive and customizable property guides that can include helpful video and images
- Capture more detailed guest feedback directly in the app throughout a guest’s stay and after checkout
- Easily populate your local guide with tours & attractions from local vendors
Get started with DACK by visiting the DACK website and check out the OwnerRez support doc for how to integrate OwnerRez with DACK.
2 Comments (add yours)
looking forward to implementing this new integration!
I could find virtually NO information on the DACK site. Interested in thermostat integration, it mentions it, but does not say which brands etc