This is to "officially" push for what was already mentioned to the OR technical staff.
The checkout process of OR is really something to be reviewed. It's main issues can be summed-up as follows:
1. Not GDPR compliant
2. Requesting twice to enter names and email address.
3. Something around 5 or more steps to check-out while all booking systems are at 3-steps.
4. The obligation to view & sign a rental agreement at the moment where process should be eased instead of blocked.
I hope the contact with European clients will accelerate this development.
Hmm... can you explain a bit more about what you mean by these items?
1) We only collect information required to process the booking
2) Contact name and billing name are collected separately as they may be different
3, 4) If you don't want to go collect a signed agreement during booking, edit the property rules and set the Agreement rule to "no agreement will be signed"