Hello! I've been with OR for about 4 years now. Have always had good success with customer service requests. Not so much lately. Maybe someone here have help. The problem: our SMS capability is no longer working properly. The only thing that is different as of lately is that we recently migrated our site to a new server along with corresponding dns settings. Wondering if these changes have somehow affected our sms capability.
The SMS system is entirely separate from your website hosting, so, no, this shouldn't have had any effect. Please write in to the Helpdesk with specific information and details about what isn't working as expected, so we can investigate.
We sent a note to Helpdesk last Wednesday. We also sent updates a couple of times until we realized doing so put us at the end of the queue every time. Thats what brought us here. 😊