So i had a CC decline due to insufficient funds and another because of the bank declining the transaction. In both cases the reservation remained and they where given 24 hours to submit a new card.
Q#1 is there a way to instantly cancel the booking and not have the wait time?
the second issue for the insufficient funds. The 24 hour period was trigured.. then OR sent another notice to bookings.com that the card was invalid and this trigured a aditional 24 hour waite period. how do i keep this from hapening? the booking is 2 months out and i am not overly concerned.. but if this was a week out or just days out this would tie up my unit and make it unbookable.. is there somtheing i am not doing?
I am needing to expedite the cancellation of invalid cards.