StayFi has just updated their integration with OwnerRez to include email and text marketing!
StayFi’s integration lets OwnerRez users import their guest list into StayFi and use their internal email and text marketing tools to stay in touch with past guests. OwnerRez users can also use StayFi’s wifi splash pages to collect the contact information of every guest, not just the booker, thereby growing their guest list quicker and having a more complete idea of who is staying at their properties.
With this two-way integration, guest data collected by StayFi will automatically be pushed into OwnerRez to build a more complete guest list in the CRM. OwnerRez users can expect to see more guests information in OwnerRez, and will be able to set up marketing automations that get their brand in front of every guest through StayFi. StayFi will help OwnerRez users build brand awareness, expose all guests to upsell opportunities, and make sure all guests book direct in the future.
How it Works
- Connect your OwnerRez account to StayFi (Here is a guide on how to do this)
- StayFi imports all past and future OwnerRez contacts
- Send email and text campaigns to past guests and automatically enroll future guests in marketing automation
StayFi’s email marketing tool is built with property managers in mind and makes it easy to send guests one-time campaigns or enroll them in automated journeys which send multiple emails over time. Automatically trigger emails based on check-in / check-out dates or when each guest logs into the wifi. Use the template tool to automatically brand your emails to your website’s design, or work with their partners at Switchback for help setting up professional templates and automation.
Use email marketing to grow your brand by welcoming guests to the property, upselling guests during their stay, and staying in touch with guests throughout the year. Learn how to set up email marketing through StayFi here.
Email Marketing Pricing
Using their built-in pricing tool, you can compare StayFi's email marketing pricing with Mailchimp to see how much you can save each month.
Automatically send text messages to any guests who log into the wifi. Use automations to welcome guests to your property and drive five star reviews on Google, Facebook, or your direct booking site. You can also send one-time group campaigns to all guests who’ve stayed at your properties in the past to fill low-demand periods. Texts can be personalized to share links relevant to each property and drive direct bookings or mid-stay upsells. Learn more.
Text Marketing Pricing
Implementing StayFi’s wifi splash pages is even easier with the OwnerRez integration. Importing your properties from OwnerRez makes setup faster and enables new functionality:
- Dynamic Occupancy Alerting - Receive alerts when more guests than the number reported on the current reservation connect to the wifi at each property.
- Booking Information in Guest List - Add reservation information from OwnerRez to your StayFi guest list to create a powerful CRM that has information on all of your guests and reservations.
We are also hosting a webinar with StayFi next week, October 11th, at 11:00 AM PST. Register now! We’ll cover the following topics, with time for Q&A:
- Connecting your OwnerRez account with StayFi
- Setting up email marketing automation
- Sending personalized, one-time email campaigns
- Automatically branding email templates based on your company’s website
- Using StayFi’s wifi splash pages to collect the contact information of every guest, not just the booker