If you've got rates in OwnerRez and don't meet the 5 property minimum for API integration, you can use channel bridge to push rates and minimum/maximum night rules to Airbnb and HomeAway/VRBO.
If you're using PriceLabs, they can update Airbnb for you automatically, but not HomeAway/VRBO so you can use channel bridge to push those.
Here's the steps to push rates (assuming they are already set up in OwnerRez):
- Set up Channel Bridge (if you haven't already). If you're not in the Chrome browser, switch to that (channel bridge currently only supports Chrome).
- Go to Settings > Channel Connections and click on the HomeAway, VRBO, or Airbnb channel in the list (if you don't have one already, hit the Connect button, find it under Synced Channels, and add it).
- Check to see if the listing numbers are set there. If not, hit the Change Property Settings button and enter your listing numbers (just the numbers, nothing else).
- Hit the Push Rates button which will open up a dialog where you can review the rates to be pushed. If it doesn't show you as logged in to the listing site, it'll give you an option.
- Review the rates to make sure they are correct.
- Use the Push Rates button to perform the push.