Our integration pushes listing content, rates, availability, and rules to CanadaStays, and automatically receives bookings with full charges and payment information.
To get the integration process started:
- Make sure the CanadaStays channel is active in OwnerRez and properties are marked Included on the Property Settings tab
- Run the Tools > Listing Quality Analyzer tool and fix any errors found. There are also info and warning items for improvement, but there should be no remaining errors to proceed with the integration.
- Fill out the following form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The available email address will be a double-blind. We recommend an on create trigger with an email asking for the real email address.
- If the guest changes the booking, it will be canceled and recreated in OwnerRez.
- If the booking is canceled, the booking will be canceled in OwnerRez, however a refund won't be recorded -- refunds are done separately by CanadaStays, so you'll need to apply that manually.
- Bookings created by CanadaStays can't have property or dates changed in OwnerRez or be canceled in OwnerRez -- those changes must be done in CanadaStays.
- Amounts are in CAD. If your account rates are not in CAD, use the adjuster in the channel settings to apply the appropriate multiplier when calculating rates.