If you've got rates in OwnerRez and don't meet the 5 property minimum for API integration, you can use channel bridge to push rates and minimum/maximum night rules to Airbnb and HomeAway/VRBO.
If you're using PriceLabs, they can update Airbnb for you automatically, but not HomeAway/VRBO, so you can use channel bridge to push those.
Pushing rates using Channel Bridge will overwrite any rates or rulesets you may already have configured.
Here's the steps to push rates (assuming they are already set up in OwnerRez):
- Set up Channel Bridge (if you haven't already). If you're not in the Chrome browser, switch to that (channel bridge currently only supports Chrome).
- Go to Settings > Identifier Mapping and click on the HomeAway, VRBO, or Airbnb map. Check to see if the listing numbers are set there. If not, hit the Change Mappings button and enter your listing numbers (just the numbers, nothing else). You only have to do this step the first time (or when adding a new property).
- Go to Settings > Channel Bridge and click on the HomeAway, VRBO, or Airbnb channel in the list.
- Hit the Push Rates button next to a property which will open up a dialog where you can review the rates to be pushed. If it doesn't show you as logged in to the listing site, it'll give you an option.
- Review the rates to make sure they are correct. Note the "Rate Adjustment" option at the top of the screen - if you wish, you can tell OwnerRez to increase your regular rates by a specified percentage when they are pushed to a channel. Click the Change button to change this adjustment percentage.
- Use the Push Rates button to perform the push.
- Occasionally with VRBO the rate push can fail with a "property not listed" or "csrf token" error. This usually means that the VRBO site is acting up. First thing to try is to open VRBO in a separate browser tab and go to the Rate Calendar on VRBO for the property you're trying to push. If that doesn't work, try again in 30 minutes. If you're still having an error there, contact us and we'll get you sorted.