Hi, we would like to activate this feature for our bookings, but I have some questions...
1. Does the insurance purchase appear anywhere on our quote? Are we responsible in any for calculating pricing, or is the whole insurance purchase process automated and outside our normal quote process?
2. Do we need to charge tax, or is the business in anyway responsible for paying or collecting tax on this purchase?
3. Is this a separate transaction, not associated with our credit card merchant transaction for the booking?
4. If a customer elects travel insurance, is all necessary documentation and contractual language supplied to the customer directly through Travel Guard? (Are we out of the loop? Refer any further questions to Travel Guard? Is there anything we need to know to support this product.)
5. Will there be a record anywhere in our booking that indicates this customer purchased travel insurance?
6. Do we need to add anything to our contract in regard to having offered Travel Guard as a cancellation protection option?
7. If we were to refer to this product on our website, I would assume it would be fine to apply/incorporate the descriptive .pdf files you referred to in the support information.