I've run the Listing Site Conversion report for "Last Year" in my personal OR account (Rogers Vacation Rentals) and I have a question about the different sources listed in the results:
Emerald Coast By Owner
I'd like to take a look at the 14 bookings that are in the [direct] category, but I can't figure out how to find out which bookings they are.
When I run the bookings detail report none of the bookings have [direct] in the "Listing site" column.
How can I identify those bookings?
I took a look at your account, and I think the problem here is that your Custom Sources are misconfigured. You have a bunch of names entered, but no domain names for OwnerRez to detect and identify, so it's getting confused.
Thank you. I've entered URLs into these custom sources and have run the Listing Site Performance report again, but nothing has changed. I still see the [direct] (14 bookings) on the report. I'd like to know which bookings these are so that I can correct the source.
Thanks Chris, I did what you suggested.
I filtered the booking list for 2019 and "none" in the Listing Site dropdown.
There are 200 "bookings" when filtered this way, all of them blocked off time. Most of these are mutual blocked off time situations, but the others are either owner blocks or other situations where the property was unavailable for something other than a paid guest.
So, I'm still unsure of why the listing site performance report run for "last year" is showing 14 [direct] bookings.
Make sure to hit Show All on the filter first so it's not filtering by anything else. You can filter by Type: Booking and Listing Site [None] and it'll give you what you want -- I see about 19 for all time right now in your account.