first impressions (showstopers: currency, second Payment due, r)

Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Reply: May 14, 2012 7:41 AM by: Michelle J
Registered: 5/13/12
first impressions (showstopers: currency, second Payment due, r)

My first impression is that this is very promising. Features are very well chosen not to complicate things but still powerful enough to manage apartments. Comming from online softweare development myself I know how hard is to achieve that.

Anyway, here are my showstoppers:
1) Curryncy limited to $ - this must be very high on your list unless you target USA only and that would be a shame for such a small feature. Maybe not complete multilanguage featurelist, only curency label to change (don't know about payment gateways)

2) Second billing due - validation rules do not allow it to be se to 0. here in Croatia it is very common to take 30% advanced payment but remaining 70% is payed in cash on arrival!

3rd important feature I miss is notshow stopper but I need it badly:

3) Reporting - maybe basic reporting or at least full export of data so we can do it in excel. Sometimes I need it for some tax reports (visitors list) or I need it for management decissions (stats on bookings, accepted offers, etc.)

Anyway.. congrats on a very good start and wish you luck in your future business.

Michelle J
Registered: 1/6/11
Re: first impressions (showstopers: currency, second Payment due, r)

Hi psiho,

Thanks for the feedback! Your currency and reporting requests are already on the dev roadmap, though not yet scheduled. Your second request - the ability to specify NO second payment - is a new one. I've never heard that before, but I like it! I can definitely see how that would be useful, and I'm going to send that up the ladder.

Please do check back on us. We're working very hard to be the best software in the biz.


Pages: 1