Yes, there is a way to do that.
There is a hidden security deposit form that the system uses whenever someone's security deposit fails. You can use that. To find the hidden security deposit form, do these steps:
1) Open the booking
2) Click on the Legal tab
3) Click on "Email a link to guest" link
4) In the subject body, you'll see a link showing where the guest can sign the renter agreement. Copy that link into a new browser window or tab.
5) Change the end of the link from "legal" to "securitydeposit/add" and click enter to load it. I'm referring to the part after the last slash.
6) You'll notice that it shows a form where they can submit a security deposit
7) Send this link to the guest so they can use it to submit a credit card security deposit
Again, this is a hidden form that is only usually emailed to guest when their automatic security deposit fails and the system is asking them to try a different card.
Keep in mind that this will reserve a security deposit *immediately* when they submit the form, so they should only submit the form when their ready for the security deposit to be reserved.
You can also call them on the phone and reserve their security deposit manually. To process a manual security deposit, open the Booking, click the Security Deposits tab, click on Reserve and put in their card info.
Hope this helps,