I am struggling to open several properties on BDC. Getting this message, not sure what I should do with this. I am showing rates I think
We notice you have OwnerRez as your channel manager. OwnerRez pushes your rates and availability to Booking.com, at this moment there are no dates/ rates loaded. Please confirm with OwnerRez when they will be pushing availability so your property will open.
After another query, they said this (I am getting errors trying to open the place):
We'd be happy to show you how to load availability online:
How to load availability
As per your availability is controlling by Channel Manager: OwnerRez, Please kindly contact your Channel manager to update your room, pricing.
Whenever you need us, we're always here.
Booking.com Partner Support Team
Ask a question or search by keyword in our Partner Help Center
Note that this question applies generally to all my properties. I am baffled why some worked and some didnt. I don't see much difference on my BDC or OR profiles that would cause this to be a problem only for some properties.
Booking.com has a complex multi step setup as outlined in this article: https://www.ownerreservations.com/support/articles/connect-ownerrez-t-booking-com:
1) Enter matching hotel id in OwnerRez on the property settings for the booking.com channel
2) Go to booking.com and request connection with OwnerRez as channel manager
3) We approve the connection
4) You go back to booking.com and confirm the connection
5) You go back to OwnerRez and map the room/rate on the property settings for the booking.com channel
6) You send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you're configured so we can activate the channel
Looks like you're at step 4 right now. Do step 5 and 6 and we'll get you going!