Experience the difference of "Elite".

The more I use it the more I love it

Marina's Edge Re
Apr 7, 2013 11:53 PM
Joined Oct, 2012 206 posts

I discovered some things this weekend that I didn't know existed but I love:

--Google calendar sync. Awesome. If u included phone number in the sync and enabled reminders I would get a notification on my phone when they arrive, open it and with 1 click call my guest and welcome them.

---Wizard for integrating queries from different sites. AWESOME. Now I have everything in one place.

--Refunds. Worked perfectly and sent a professional email confirming to guest

--Third party notifications. Cool and simple

Looking forward to new features!

Michelle J
Apr 8, 2013 8:58 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Thanks for the feedback! I'm so glad we're able to make your management easier.

FYI - on the inquiry wizard screen, you can actually bypass that for emails that come from your personal website. We have a custom inquiry parsing format that you can use so that emails from your website can be turned directly into inquiries. You don't have to fill out the What Is This email screen for those.

This support article shows the format to follow:

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/inquiry-parsing-for-custom-emails

Marina's Edge Re
Apr 8, 2013 10:24 AM
Joined Oct, 2012 206 posts

Thanks. I use webchalet so I can't modify my email (it is their template). Any other ideas?

Michelle J
Apr 8, 2013 11:42 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hmm, it's possible that webchalet will change the format for you if you ask. They claim to offer flexible customer service, you'd have to ask them. Failing that, you could substitute their email forms for some other generic ones like what Wufoo offers. But that would also depend on webchalet being willing to allow you to embed HTML forms into their templates. I don't know if webchalet allows that or has rigid templates.