Experience the difference of "Elite".

OwnerRez ranked #1 overall in both Customer Satisfaction and Usability by Software Advice (Gartner Digital)

• Posted on
  • By

So hey, check this out! OwnerRez was just ranked as a "Front Runner" by Software Advice in the Vacation Rental software category. But not just any ole front runner - THE front runner.  That's right, OwnerRez is number 1.

And not only are we number 1 overall, but we're number 1 in both of the categories they measure - customer satisfaction and usability. We're super proud of this!

The vacation rental industry has been exploding in growth over the last decade and the products and services that are available have exploded in growth along with it. Software Advice now tracks 67 products across the vacation real rental industry including PMS, channel management, pricing, websites and more.  Out of those 67 vacation rental products OwnerRez is the #1 overall product in both Customer Satisfaction and Usability.  Yes, I know I'm repeating myself here! 😇

Here are all the front runners, showing OwnerRez on top in both categories.

If you are not currently an OwnerRez user, find your software on this matrix (or perhaps it's not a front-runner at all?) and ask yourself what the differences are.  Are you saving money; are there features you don't care about?  Why are you staying with a product that isn't the market leader?  Reach out, and we'll be happy to talk to you about switching over.

And for all you OwnerRez users, thank you for your support!  Share this news with your friends!

5 Comments (add yours)

Alece
Apr 28, 2021 12:40 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 160 posts

So well-deserved! 👏🏼💃🏻🎉 Thank you for the amazing product and customer service y'all offer!

Caroline R
Apr 28, 2021 1:54 PM
Joined Dec, 2020 1 post

Congratulations OwnerRez team!

Daniel M
Apr 30, 2021 12:26 AM
Joined Apr, 2016 5 posts

Well deserved!

Diana H
May 4, 2021 8:55 PM
Joined Oct, 2020 2 posts

Yup, you deserve it. I resisted you for over a year, hearing all these horror stories of CM SW. Just keep doing what you are doing!

BlueMtnCabins
May 6, 2021 1:06 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

That is for a number of good reasons!