Experience the difference of "Elite".

Webinar 4/27: OwnerRez/HomeToGo - The Return of Travel

• Posted on
  • By

On Tuesday 4/27, OwnerRez will be hosting a webinar with HomeToGo.

We'll sit down with Rachel Tabellion, Head of Sales at HomeToGo, to discuss the return of travel. Covid has disrupted the industry but there is hope on the horizon.

The session is free to join, but you need to use the sign-up for OwnerRez/HomeToGo webinar link to register.

You can find all of our upcoming and past webinars on our Webinars page.

5 Comments (add yours)

BlueMtnCabins
Apr 21, 2021 1:15 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1117 posts

Maybe you can ask why they decided to raise commission to 14% and ask for explanation of that mumbling email they have sent in that regard. As for return of travel.. I suppose it depends on market but ours has been red-hot so far. They just sent another survey out that made little sense. All about relaxed cancellation policies and covid cleaning procedures and if offering hand sanitizer helps bookings (even CDC now says that virus is extremely unlikely to transmit via surfaces, so enough of hygiene theater). Seeing their surveys makes me wonder if they have actual clue about VRs....

Le Touquet Holid
Apr 22, 2021 11:41 AM
Joined Nov, 2018 113 posts

Agree, what was that email all about? It's the second example of poor communication we have had from them. Perhaps the head of sales can give us some direction and a more competitive pricing model? Factoring in CC payment fees the current deal will always make them more expensive than Air BNB. I keep banging the Google free link drum but HTG is also in that metasearch space so they will have even more competition.
If they really want to be a disruptor Offer a deal at 8% or less and everyone will make some money.

BlueMtnCabins
Apr 27, 2021 4:14 PM

Listened to replay. 14% commission (they can dream on) plus whatever I have to pay for CC. NO GO. It will never book when I raise my rates by 17% on that channel. Bye HTG.

Le Touquet Holid
Apr 27, 2021 7:28 PM
Joined Nov, 2018 113 posts

A vague politician style answer from Rachel about commisions and no time scales.. They don't need to offer payment processing they just need lower rates.

BlueMtnCabins
Apr 28, 2021 9:23 AM

Le Touquet Holid said:

A vague politician style answer from Rachel about commisions and no time scales.. They don't need to offer payment processing they just need lower rates.

PRECISELY!