Experience the difference of "Elite".

Reports -- Home state of guest

Roseberry Cabin
May 17, 2016 9:56 PM
Joined Apr, 2016 19 posts

Being near the border --
guests come from Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana --
have had a few from other states also--
would be nice to have a report for that.

Michelle J
May 18, 2016 8:01 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Great idea, Whisperwind!

Dori123
Mar 10, 2021 10:35 PM
Joined Sep, 2020 85 posts

I would also LOVE to see a report that shows me which states and cities my guests come from. Pretty please?
Thanks!

Noelle K
Oct 21, 2023 2:26 PM
Joined Jan, 2022 2 posts

Does this report exist yet? 

Caleb M
Oct 25, 2023 4:44 AM
OR Team Member Joined Mar, 2022 114 posts

Hi Noelle,

If you navigate to CRM > Contacts, then export at the top right you'll be provided a list of all your guests with their address location as well. Long-term we have had discussions of custom reporting, however I can't provide an ETA for such a feature at this time.

~Caleb

Roseberry Cabin
Oct 25, 2023 9:43 AM
Joined Apr, 2016 19 posts

VRBO hides the address of guests on reservation information -- how can OR get that?

Adria H
Oct 25, 2023 10:25 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2022 119 posts

Vrbo API connected hosts should be seeing the address come in automatically at booking creation. Non-API Vrbo hosts can collect the address either as part of the rental agreement signing process. The contact details should also come in via channel bridge.

Noelle K
Oct 25, 2023 12:27 PM
Joined Jan, 2022 2 posts

Hi Caleb, 

Thank you for the instructions, however the export does not indicate which property they visited. Could this column be added? Ideally want to understand from where the majority of guests are coming to visit for each property managed.  

Adria H
Oct 25, 2023 1:16 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2022 119 posts

Noelle-

You can export the information you're looking for by exporting your Bookings List view & sort the export file by property.

To do this, go to the Bookings tab in the OwnerRez menu bar, then select List on the far right (assuming you're not already in List view):

Once you're on the list view, use the Filter option to tell the system what date ranges to encompass, or whatever other preferred filters you'd like to sort by:

Next, use the Export button to export that file. You can either download to excel using the Export button alone, or us the dropdown arrow to choose your file preference: