Experience the difference of "Elite".

PM integrated with Quickbooks Online qbo

LI L
Nov 23, 2021 10:10 PM
Joined Nov, 2021 3 posts

If Quickbooks Online is used, PM should also integrated with the transactions of the expenses to PM moduel.
Otherwise it is duplicated work to enter expense in PM and have to do class in qbo again.

Thanks,

Lily

Ocean Zen
Feb 25, 2023 12:49 AM
Joined Jun, 2022 70 posts

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create urgency with addressing Quickbooks Integration / Accounting issues in OR by having all key stakeholders join together to create a louder voice. To do so I have tried to summarize all the open issues in this theme and have created one master feature request that I am asking everyone that would like to see this addressed cast a vote for so we concentrate our voting and allow OR to see the magnitude of the need. I do have some ideas for a rapid resolution but at this time want to focus on identifying and prioritizing the issues/problems and have OR engage in prioritizing this fix.

The comprehensive thread is that this Feature request (full link below). If you feel this is a need PLEASE VOTE. If you have any additions, corrections, or comments please reply and I will try to keep the top post updated.

https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/go/70573

Thank you for your support and lets get a roadmap for this once and for all!!

Manel