Experience the difference of "Elite".

HOSTED WEBSITE QUICK ACCESS

UstlcRentals
Nov 10, 2021 4:26 PM
Joined Oct, 2021 54 posts

I would like to see a link or menu item (like in tools menu) or even a button in the header of the software that gives instant access to the hosted website section. A lot of what is done in the rest of the software is reflected in the website and its a pain to make a change and then go find the website again and check it out. To then have to go back and make another change. It's a lot of back and forth. Plus the website is a HUGE player in the grand scheme of things and yet it's so tucked and hidden.

Ken T
Nov 10, 2021 4:53 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

Not sure exactly what you mean here - are you wanting a link on the main menu to your website? What if you have several?

Or, just to the Hosted Website area? But, what if you aren't using that - seems like it would just take up main-menu real estate to no good purpose?

UstlcRentals
Nov 13, 2021 9:01 AM

I mean the hosted website section in general. And it would be no different than the PM quick access that i don't use. I look over it though. Like others could if they don't use the website.

Paul W
Nov 13, 2021 9:59 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

If you go to your website directly (the actual domain name) there's a bar that shows across the bottom of the website for you to "edit settings" quickly. It detects if you're logged in and shows the bar on your website all the time. That's probably the fastest way to get right to it. It also lets you edit the specific page you're looking at.

Here's an pic of what I mean:

UstlcRentals
Nov 14, 2021 7:45 PM

Yes I know of that. But I bounce A LOT between properties and the various settings and to my website to see how they appear and affect my site. The shortcuts are only missing that one to make it perfect for me. Just thought it wouldn't be too much to ask and it wouldn't be too much of a consumption of space. The bookings, quotes & inquiries could be and should be condensed to one drop down menu for Bookings, if space is a real issue. I only ever click Bookings, Properties, Settings and Tools. To even add it under Tools would be great. It is a tool. :)