Experience the difference of "Elite".

Different Minimum Nights Rule for Different Channels

Heather P
Oct 11, 2021 3:20 PM
Joined Oct, 2021 2 posts

I would like to have 3 nights minimum for direct bookings through my website, but 7 nights minimum for Airbnb bookings. Is it possible to make an API rule override for the specific channel? Thanks!

Ken T
Oct 11, 2021 7:45 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

At present this is not planned, because it would potentially cause a great deal of confusion. What are you trying to accomplish here? You may be able to do something else to achieve the same effect, like raising your Airbnb rates.

Andrew and Brittney G
Dec 29, 2021 9:25 AM
Joined Oct, 2021 13 posts

I also would like to see this feature added.  I would like to be able to allow 5 night stays on my direct booking website (with only sunday check-ins) so that summer guests who don't want the full week would be able to book Sunday through Friday morning, and then there would be a summer weekend available I can offer at a premium.  This would be an awesome way to drive direct bookings IMO.  

Cameron R
May 8, 2023 1:23 PM
Joined Jan, 2023 1 post

I agree. This would be really helpful. 

Steve F
May 18, 2023 9:11 AM
Joined Oct, 2020 1 post

Since Airbnb has been constantly changing their search criteria every year and each time restricting our ability even more to fine tune our own marketing, we need this feature more than every, in order to try to take advantage of the other channels that are more favorable to small owners and that allow us more flexibility to run our own business.  Thanks, Steve