Experience the difference of "Elite".

Ability to filter by Tags when running reports

MyGCR
Sep 15, 2021 12:21 PM
Joined Apr, 2021 17 posts

We have about 40 properties in Owner Rez, but our relationship with each of those clients varies slightly. Some clients manage their own channel bookings but we handle check ins, some properties we do the accounting for them, others have their own accountant.
When we run reports like the Line Item Pivot report we can go through and individually select which properties we want to include but with 40+ properties this is extremely time-consuming.
It would be so helpful if we could create tags for our properties that categorize them based on the services we provide. When we run reports to send to our accountant we could then include only the properties for which we provide accounting services.
I think the filter by Tags could be very useful for many OR clients.

Paul W
Sep 15, 2021 2:23 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 826 posts

This is a good one for sure and already in our plans to do. 👍

Syed Q
Oct 3, 2023 4:01 PM
Joined Feb, 2021 3 posts

This is a good one for sure and already in our plans to do. 👍

by Paul W – Sep 15, 2021 6:23 PM (UTC)

@Paul - any timelines on this one? 

Paul W
Oct 11, 2023 9:13 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 826 posts

Not scheduled yet, but thanks for the nudge!

Bill and Donna B
2 days ago
Joined Nov, 2019 7 posts

It would be great if we could run a report (for export) that shows bookings along with tags.  I see the report that will show current stays with tags, but not all bookings with tags.

Ken T
2 days ago
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1554 posts

It would be great if we could run a report (for export) that shows bookings along with tags.  I see the report that will show current stays with tags, but not all bookings with tags.

That should be possible, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're after.

Go to the main Bookings display, choose List view, and use the Filters button.  Among the many, many filters are "Has Any of These Tags" and "Has None of These Tags."  And, you can use the date filters, so you aren't restricted to any particular subset of stay times.

The resulting filtered list can be exported to Excel, and includes way more data than is displayed on the screen.

Bill and Donna B
2 days ago
Joined Nov, 2019 7 posts

Thank you!  Yes - that works.  I was focusing on the "reports" page.  I see how it can be accomplished on the "Bookings" page. Thanks for your quick reply!