Experience the difference of "Elite".

Ability to edit "contact information" form used in booking process.

JLB Properties
Aug 19, 2021 4:24 PM
Joined Nov, 2020 15 posts

It would be nice if we could edit what specific information/questions we want or dont want on the "Contact Information" section of the booking process. For example I have no use for the fields of "home phone" or "work phone" and don't even think they should be displayed, but I would prefer if the "cell phone" field was marked as required.

Becca B
Dec 14, 2023 2:26 PM
Joined Jan, 2023 11 posts

I just joined Owner Reservations and the inability to edit the form is so silly and outdated. No one has such a huge number of important numbers anymore. It clutters the form and makes a potential guest not want to continue with the booking process. 

Shawn H
Jan 30, 2024 7:58 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2021 206 posts

Cell phone is now the required number field. The other number fields are not required.

Thanks for the feedback. We are working our way through the Guest Forms, redesigning each one. The first two completed were Guest Reviews and Travel Insurance (i.e. when using {BUTRAV} purchase link).

When we get to the Guest Contact info (i.e., point-of-contact) form, we'll keep this in mind. We may finish the full redesign of all booking forms first and then come back and work on allowing users to customize certain things.