Experience the difference of "Elite".

How did you hear about us drop down selection at checkout

Alex G
Aug 3, 2021 6:52 PM
Joined Feb, 2021 5 posts

I would love to have a drop down selection menu for the guest to select an option of how they hears about us wether that is via Facebook, Twitter, Friend/relative, Print advertising, Newsletter, etc. This would help with tracking our advertising $ via different venues! Thanks!

Kelly M
Aug 18, 2021 10:51 PM
Joined Apr, 2021 26 posts

I just came to add this exact feature request! Whenever we get a direct booking it would be so helpful for our marketing to know how they found us. Otherwise I'm always wondering, or have to ask them directly after they book.

JLB Properties
Aug 19, 2021 3:59 PM
Joined Nov, 2020 15 posts

What about just adding a mandatory custom field to your booking process? In fact I'm going to go do that right now I like the idea so much lol!

Maria P
Sep 6, 2021 1:52 PM
Joined Nov, 2020 2 posts

This would be my solution too

Chandler S
Nov 11, 2022 2:22 PM
Joined Dec, 2019 30 posts

How do you add a mandatory custom field to your booking widget? Found your response and it sounds exactly like what I'm trying to do.

Kaye C
Nov 26, 2022 6:30 PM
Joined Dec, 2021 8 posts

How do you add a mandatory custom field to your booking widget? Found your response and it sounds exactly like what I'm trying to do.

Displayed and required/optional custom booking fields are filled out by the guests as part of e-signing the rental agreement.