Experience the difference of "Elite".

Adding a "Private Feedback" section to the review process

Chris Hynes
Jul 23, 2021 7:11 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Hey Alece! If you go to a booking, go to the Reviews tab and click the "Request from Guest" button, you'll see what the guest review experience looks like.

There is a Public Review box at the top, and then at the bottom of the guest form there is a Private Feedback box to collect that private feedback as well.

Alece
Jul 23, 2021 6:31 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 160 posts

I want guests to feel free to share any constructive criticism they may have, but would obviously want them to feel encouraged/know they can do so privately rather than including it in their public review (as they can on certain platforms). Would love to see a "Private Feedback" section included in the OwnerRez review process itself.

Chris Hynes
Jul 23, 2021 7:11 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Hey Alece! If you go to a booking, go to the Reviews tab and click the "Request from Guest" button, you'll see what the guest review experience looks like.

There is a Public Review box at the top, and then at the bottom of the guest form there is a Private Feedback box to collect that private feedback as well.

Alece
Jul 28, 2021 12:07 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 160 posts

Thanks, Chris. I'd added this here after Paul responded suggested via email that I add it as a feature request. Thanks for clarifying that it is already available!

Brent O
May 2, 2023 10:21 AM
Joined Aug, 2021 2 posts

Is there a way to leave private feedback within the automated review process?

Caleb M
May 3, 2023 1:25 PM
OR Team Member Joined Mar, 2022 114 posts

At this time the only means to leave private feedback is within the review itself, either from the CRM dropdown, or the reviews tab of a booking. Within the automated 5 star review process, there is no additional field or setting for private feedback.

~Caleb