Experience the difference of "Elite".

Guest Address Report

Pedro T
Jun 22, 2021 7:52 PM
Joined Nov, 2017 49 posts

Where are my guests from? It'd be really great to know where my guests are originating from.

Ken T
Jun 22, 2021 8:55 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

What are you looking for? We do store, and display, their address.

Pedro T
Jun 22, 2021 10:51 PM
Joined Nov, 2017 49 posts

A report that would compile statistics on where my guests are traveling from is what I'm hoping for.

Thanks, Ken.

Nina O
Sep 8, 2023 10:11 AM
Joined May, 2023 2 posts

For the tourism board where we are located, I have to fil lout a Guest card for each booking that tells the tourism board where a guest if from, this is mandated by law (www.belizetourismboard.com) it would be nice to be able to pull a report with All guest details instead of having to manually open and check all bookings every month.

It would also be good as each of our needs is different if we would create custom reports like we can with emails and templates.

Patricia Knight
Sep 13, 2023 6:04 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 20 posts

Do you have guests complete a Rental Agreement/Legal Doc from within OR when they book?

If yes, perhaps you can add this question to that form. When they complete the form, you can review the Custom Fields and then associate a tag to where their from.

I do something similar to this on my Rental Agreement. I have tags for Domestic travelers and then one for international. I can then go into the Contacts tab and run a filter for specific tags and then export the data.

Caleb M
Sep 14, 2023 11:00 AM
OR Team Member Joined Mar, 2022 114 posts

Hi Nina,

Currently the closest option we have is run a report and then export and use what we have there, alternatively you could go to the booking tab and change it to a list view. Once here you can export your bookings into an excel file with a large portion of relevant data.

~Caleb

Nina O
Sep 17, 2023 6:39 PM
Joined May, 2023 2 posts

Thank you, Patricia, for your suggestion, however, I am too new to this, and have not been able to figure out how to make this work. Could you provide any further insight for me?

Thank you

Patricia Knight
Sep 17, 2023 7:11 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 20 posts

Here's the Help Article on how to Use and create Tags. https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/tags-use-assign

Once my guests complete the rental agreement, I review the data they submitted and assign tags to them. Then when I go to the Contacts Tab, I can filter my guests based on the tags I have assigned to them.