Experience the difference of "Elite".

Ability to charge for additional services when guest completes POC and renter agreement.

Ben
Jun 7, 2021 5:57 AM
Joined Jan, 2020 45 posts

It would be great to be able to charge an additional service fee (like early check-in) especially when a guest has booked via an OTA and wishes to pay for this whilst completing the POC/renter agreement.

Currently the guest writes in a box to notify me that they would like early check-in/ late check-out and then I manually contact them to request the additional fee.

Could this not be automated with whichever payment method you have added on your account? Stripe etc.

Thanks

PacViewLodging
Jun 17, 2021 4:42 PM
Joined Sep, 2019 74 posts

This is a great request!!!!

The POC/Rental Agreement usually highlights for us situations where the guest needs to add something like a pet fee. Currently the way OR is setup you can not change the charges/or charge a guest if the booking is liked to the OTA so you end up unlinking them which can be problematic for cancellations, moves and the like.

Being able to charge for additional services at the time of POC would be a great enhancement for those OTAs that don't want to or have a method for additional charges.

Chris L
Jun 20, 2021 2:28 PM
Joined May, 2017 199 posts

I would use the heck out of this for Airbnb and pet fees.